FUCK, MARRY, KILL!
I dare you to give me three names, and If I can’t choose/I’m too embarrassed to publish it, you win!
Emmett, all the kisses and gifts in the world cannot make up for what you’ve done.
Switched at Birth - The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters
MOCKINGJAY PIN GIVEAWAY! [sorry about the glare but i am just too dang lazy to take another picture. hahahaha.]
So, a while ago, I promised that if this post got to 10,000 notes, I’d do a giveaway. Since it has long since passed ten thousand notes, it’s about time I made good on my promise!
Terms and Conditions…the kind you’d want to read:
- You don’t have to be following me, but it would be rather nice of you if you did. (:
- No reblogs from tumblogs please. I want this to be fair.
- Both likes and reblogs count.
- 5 reblog maximum.
- I can ship anywhere on the whole entire planet. Anywhere…as long as you have an address.
- The winner will be chosen on March 23 (har harr, see what I did there?) at noon EST.
- I think that’s all the rules.
The pin is made of metal and is officially distributed by the NECA. Copyright, Suzanne Collins and Lionsgate Films Inc.
And even though it’s beyond cliche: may the odds be ever in your favor! (:
remind you of delphic amusement park?
Delphic, and the amusement park in Divergent
We just lost the male tribute for district 1! You don’t actually have to be a guy. The sooner we get a new one, the better. PLEASE JOIN!